Blood Pressure Monitors are one of the most used equipment in the field of medical. People have these in their homes, doctors have them at their clinics, and hence, they are everywhere. If you don’t have it and looking forward to buy it, you are just at the right spot. In this article, we have come up with a list of top 10 best blood pressure monitors 2019.
The list contains some of the best blood pressure monitors for you. Make sure that you read the product review for each since the reviews have all the features and information mentioned.
Top 10 Best Blood Pressure Monitors 2019 Reviews:
We already have a list of best sphygmomanometer of 2019 that you should also check out but here in this post, we have selected 10 of the best BP Monitors of 2019 (both manual and digital). So, if you don’t wanna buy sphygmomanometer and stethoscopes separately then is guide is for you.
So, If you are looking to buy blood pressure monitor for home or clinic or any other purpose then check our top 10 Best Blood Pressure Monitors 2019 list.
1. Omron BP742N 5 Series Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor:
When it comes to blood pressure monitors especially the digital ones, nothing beats Omron BP742N 5 Series Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor. This product should be, without any doubt, your number one pick. This has following features you should read about:
- From the #1 manufacturers of blood pressure monitors for 40 years straight.
- Omron BP742N 5 Series Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor is doctor’s top recommendation.
- One of the most accurate and fast blood pressure monitors.
- Gives you the average of last 3 readings so you can have a better idea of it.
- In each profile on this monitor, you can save up to 100 previous readings.
- It has an alarm for low and high blood pressure.
2. Manual Blood Pressure Cuff Adult size, Aneroid Sphygmomanometer FDA approved:
The manual machines are also good and one of them is this one. This manual blood pressure cuff device in adult size is one of the best solutions for daily BP measurement. The product comes with a nice manual cuff which is easy to adjust. It has following top features:
- The cuff of this device is made of cotton which is soft and easy to wear.
- It comes with both a stop and non-stop ping manometer.
- The product has a standard end valve.
- It also has a vinyl zipper case.
- The device is FDA approved.
3. EMI PURPLE Deluxe Professional Aneroid Sphygmomanometer Blood Pressure Monitor Set with Adult Cuff and Carrying Case:
You should have a good knowledge of different products as alternatives because you never know when you are going to need some. One of such devices is EMI purple deluxe. The product has following features you can use:
- This EMI Purple Deluxe Professional is approved by FDA and OTC after being reviewed.
- The product is a proud presentation of Elite Medical Instruments.
- Good for professionals and home use.
- It has an adult cuff sizes.
- The product has a carrying case to take it anywhere you want.
4. Diamond Mercury Free LCD Super DLX:
Here is a combination of analog device with a digital touch. Diamond Mercury Free LCD Super DLX features an LCD and is a mercury free device. It has following other features:
- Diamond Mercury Free LCD Super DLX works great.
- The Sphygmomanometer is easy, quick to read and rich inflation System.
- It has black color and its weight is 1.0 pounds.
- It has Lifetime calibration, 2 year inflation system.
- Its price is very cheap to buy the product.
5. Omron HEM 7201 blood pressure monitor:
The products from Omron never cease to amaze the users and that is why we are here yet again from another product from this manufacturer. Omron HEM 7201 blood pressure monitor has following features:
- The product high accuracy readings so that you get what you paid money for.
- The cuff automatically deflates quicker than other models because of speedy release of the deflation valve.
- This reduces the discomfort and pain on the arm produced by the inflated cuff.
- It can be used for 2 users in one home! It records 60 readings of each user that means a total of 120 readings.
- All the readings are recorded with date and time.
6. Omron HEM 7132 blood pressure monitor:
The next product on our list is again from the same manufacturer and from the same series however, a different and latest model. Omron HEM 7132 has following features:
- Omron HEM 7132 blood pressure monitor memory capacity is big enough to record and save almost 60 previous readings along with date and time of the reading.
- The body movement sensors can easily detect the irregular heartbeats so that you can do something about them in time.
- Being the upgraded version of the previous product, the cuff size fits around the arm circumference of 22 to 42 cm.
7. Health Genie BPM02T TALKING blood pressure monitor:
Here is another impressive economical device which speaks out the results as well and that it is a perfect device which lets even blind people examine their BP. Listed below are some of the top features of this product.
- The talking sensor which speak out the results which is quite a nice feature if you are in dark or blind.
- To save your battery, the device automatically shutdowns if being on standby for some time.
- Two users can use the device with two different profiles and in each profile, 60 readings can be recorded.
- The device detects irregular heartbeat with its fast sensor.
- The arm circumference of 22 to 36 cm which is quite amazing.
8. Panasonic EW3109W Portable Upper-Arm Blood Pressure Monitor:
One of some good blood pressure monitors from Panasonic is the mentioned one here. Let us try to review this by telling you its features:
- This portable blood pressure monitor offers you the digital filter technology which ensures the accurate readings.
- You don’t need to go through different settings to some doctor to set it up for you. It has simple and easy one touch settings and can be used by anyone.
- The interface in this machine is so easy-to-use that even a child could handle it.
- It has a large LCD which enables you to monitor your results clearly.
- The screen of this monitor automatically starts flashing when the readings go above 139 and go below 89.
9. Balanced Professional Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor:
Here is another of the great alternatives you can use if cannot afford or get the others. It has following features:
- This blood pressure measuring device is FDA registered and can be used for accurate blood pressure readings.
- It is ranked among one of the top upper arm blood pressure monitors.
- You can enjoy the facility of personal customer care from the manufacturers.
- The big LCD allows you to read the readings well.
- Two different profiles so that two different persons can use it and keep a record of their readings.
10. Balanced Professional Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor:
I had to put this number 10th which is an average position because of its nice features which come at an ideal price. Balanced Professional Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor is the one you will want to get when you are low on budget and still want a standard BP monitor. Listed below are some of the features of this product:
- FDA approved so it can be trusted for accurate results.
- Large LCD and two user profiles so that two users can keep their BP history.
- The pack contains batteries, cuffs, and other complete stuff.
- Comes with a long warranty.
So, this was our list of 10 Best Blood Pressure Monitors 2019. Hope you would have selected one among them. If no, then we can help you out if you let us know in the comments section below.