Previously, we did a list of top 10 pulse oximeters, however, the list was not specified. The products in that list were mixed ones which are suitable for both normal people and healthcare professionals. Here, we are back with another article in which we are going to do another list of top 10 best pulse oximeters for Doctors 2019. This list is specified only for doctors and if you are one, read the reviews for the different products in this and see whether which one of these is the right one for you. So let us begin with our top 10 list on pulse oximeters for doctors.
10 Best pulse Oximeters For Doctors 2019:
Previously we wrote a general guide on best pulse oximeters 2019 and all time. That guide contained all the pulse oximeters for everyone. Now today we are going to list the 10 pulse oximeters that are best for doctors. So, if you are a doctor like me you should buy one of the best pulse oximeters for doctors 2019.
1. Acc U Rate Pro Series CMS 500DL Fingertip Pulse Oximeter:
The first product on this list was also featured on the previous one. It is because the features and quality that it fits perfectly for both doctors and normal people. Listed below are some of the top features of the product:
- If you have read the previous review, you should that this device measures pulse rate and SPo2 levels accurately.
- The response time for measurements is 10 seconds which is way faster.
- The device is approved by FDA and CE.
- A suitable device for Doctors and other professionals.
- Also, suitable for normal people and of all ages.
The Fast Measurements:
No one likes to wait for the slower devices who take minutes to take the readings. That is why, our number one pick is made with a faster processor and the measurement recorder. Now just in 10 seconds, you can take all the readings you want with this meter which makes it one of the fastest devices for the purpose.
2. Zacurate 400B Fingertip Pulse Oximeter Blood Oxygen Saturation Monitor:
Here is another device which is recommended by FDA and CE for professional use mainly. Let us have a look at the features of Zacurate 400B Fingertip Pulse Oximeter:
- Zacurate 400B Fingertip Pulse Oximeter gives accurate measurements of blood oxygen saturation and pulse rates and in a short time.
- An approved device by CE and FDA for healthcare professionals.
- Adventures and Sportsmen can also use this.
- The device comes with a 12 months of warranty.
- Fingers of people from all ages gets fit with Smart Spring System.
Accuracy and Precision:
If a device isn’t accurate, there is no point in that buying that. That is why, we have chosen this device as our second pick which is very accurate when it comes to the measurements. Also, as far as the measurement factors are concerned, there are much more in this device. However, not all are as accurate as the pulse rate and SPO2 which are the keys.
3. iHealth Air Pulse Oximeter for Apple and Android:
Here is another classic and professional device which not only doctors but also normal people can use. Let us have a look at the features of this pulse oximeter:
- iHealth Air Pulse Oximeter for Apple and Android is clinically tested.
- It accurately measures pulse rate, SPo2, and perfusion index of human body.
- Due to its lightweight, it is quite easy to carry with you all the time.
- It is compatible with Android and IOS and connects to apps via Bluetooth 4.0.
- Comes with a year of warranty and great for checking oxygen.
The Smartphone Compatibility:
If there is one thing which you will love about this device, it is the compatibility of the devices with the smartphones such as those from the Apple and Android operating systems. It completely syncs with them using the wireless technology and that is why the things become much easier for the users.
4. Zacurate Pro Series CMS 500DL Fingertip Pulse Oximeter:
Here is another device from this manufacturer which has been on our list from the previous one. The product name is Zacurate Pro Series CMS 500DL and let us have a look at its features now:
- Zacurate Pro Series CMS 500DL display its accurately measured pulse rate and SPo2 results on its large LED display.
- Large LED display enough to show all the results.
- Comes with a year of warranty and is FDA & CE approved.
- Runs with 2 x AAA batteries included in the pack.
- Perfect for doctors, suitable for bikers and others sportsmen.
The Large LED Display:
If there is one thing which you will definitely love about this device, it is the large and quality LED of this smartphone. It is one of the finest LEDs which you are going to find in any of these devices with the large space for displaying all readings in one time and other important indicators such as of battery.
5. Acc U Rate Pro Series CMS 500D Deluxe Fingertip Pulse Oximeter:
Here is another model from Acc U Rate which is one lesser from CMS 500DL. Let us have a look at the features of this product:
- Acc U Rate Pro Series CMS 500D is the deluxe version of the product on #1.
- The device gives accurate readings of pulse rate and blood oxygen saturation.
- Approved by FDA since it meet the standards and is recommended for pros.
- Smart Spring System featured finger chamber is present in the device.
- The pack contains 2 x AAA batteries needed to run the item.
The Deluxe Edition:
If you have read our reviews for the number pick. Well, this is the enhanced edition which is named as the deluxe edition and is much more rich and advanced with the speed and some of its additional features. Being a little expensive, we have a reason for not ranking this on the number one spot.
6. Acc U Rate (R) Handheld Continuous Pulse Monitor/ Pulse Oximeter:
Being a fan of the profession, you would also like to get a device like Acc U Rate (R) Handheld Continuous monitor. Let us have a look at its features now:
- The device gives accurate and high-precision measurements of heart rate and especially blood oxygen saturation.
- Two different modes such as continuous and routine check.
- Accurate and fast readings and to display them, a big LED screen with adjustable brightness.
- You can transfer the data to mobile or computer via data cable.
- Lightweight and durable.
Perfect Blood Oxygen Saturation:
There are many devices in which the metric of blood oxygen saturation is added just as an extra thing and that is why the focus on the accuracy and features is not really good. However, in this device, blood oxygen saturation is one of the primary metrics and that is why it is also made accurate and precise while making it quite easy to use.
7. Acc U Rate Pro Series CMS 500D Pulse Oximeter:
CMD 500D Deluxe is back but this time with a different color and quality. The rest of the features are same although which you can read below:
- A device known to provide accurate pulse rate and SPo2 level readings.
- An LED large enough to show all the results at the same time.
- Acc U Rate Pro Series CMS 500D comes with a year of warranty.
- Approved by the FDA for Doctors, Bikers, and Skiers.
- Uses 2 x AAA battery to get power and work.
Full Year of Warranty:
You never know when the electronics are going to give up. However, this is one of the key factors on which the industry focuses on the most. So a better company will always give you a longer warranty with its products. Depending on the type of the device, however, a warranty of one year is really great.
8. Finger Pulse Oximeter Portable FDA Approved:
Since now we are on closing end of our list, we are trying to come with devices which are economical and standard as well. One of them is Finger Pulse Oximeter Portable FDA Approved. Let us have a look at the features of this device:
- Finger Pulse Oximeter Portable is a device approved by FDA.
- It is known for providing high precision and accurate pulse rate and SPo2 readings.
- It has a Pulse sensor which ensures quick and accurate readings.
- Colored LED with large display and alarm for low and high readings.
- Perfect device both for doctors and sportsmen.
- Automatically turns off while not in use to save power.
Auto On/Off and Colored Indicators:
Just so you can save some power from the batteries you are using, there is automatic turn on and off feature in this device. When you forget to turn it off manually, the automatic feature does the job for you when it is on standby for some time. Also, there are colored indicators in the LED for warning and different from low to high readings.
9. Bluetooth enabled CMS 50F PLUS OLED Wrist Color Pulse Oximeter:
Here is this latest digital device which is although expensive but brings amazing features. Let us have a look at those features now:
- Primary and Accurate Pulse Rate and SPo2 Readings.
- Alarms to indicate high and low readings.
- Advanced Bluetooth technology.
- Compatible with smartphones.
- Made to wear on Wrists.
- Perfect for doctors and sportsmen.
- Long Battery and Warranty time.
The Bluetooth 4.0:
Bluetooth 4.0 is the latest and most advanced version of this wireless technology. Just so you can connect to the smartphones better and transfer your data, these devices have Bluetooth 4.0 installed and this is one of the strong suits of this Pulse OXIMETER device. It is fast and really connective that is why we featured it.
10. CMS 50D+ Blue Finger Pulse Oximeter with USB and Sofware:
Here is another low budget device for people who are running low on budget and want to get one. Listed below are some of its features:
- Has multiple features such as pulse rate, SPo2, and blood oxygen level measurements.
- Ensures accurate and precise results.
- LED large enough for results.
- Has latest software and with USB, you can transfer data to Windows.
- The values can be uploaded for analysis of the data.
Precision and Data Analysis:
When it comes to precision, there are very few devices which match the quality standards. However, the case is very different for this device where the precision is one of the strong suits and that is why it is important for us to praise. Also, this device does the data analysis of the readings so you are going to love that as well.
So this was our list of top 10 best pulse oximeters for doctors 2019. To get more of such products and read their reviews, keep visiting our site.