Hey Lads! We are back with another top 10 list on Pulse Oximeters and this time it is for nurses. You should keep in mind that pulse oximeters are devices in which most of them can be used by anybody whether they are doctors, respiratory therapists, normal people, or nurses. That is why this will list will also contain devices which are suitable for adults, kids, healthcare professionals, and sportsmen. The factors which we have considered while choosing out list of top 10 best pulse oximeters for nurses 2019 are quality, features and price of the products. So read the review for each product and choose one for yourself. Let us begin with the list now.
10 Best Pulse Oximeters For Nurses 2019 List:
Here is the list of best pulse oximeters for nurses 2019. For generally best oximeters 2019 for everyone, you should read our previous guide.
1. Veridian Healthcare – Deluxe Fingertip Pulse Oximeter:
Even though this product did not make it before on any of our lists, it is here now because it is a product which best suits the nurses. When it comes to your health, monitoring it down every day becomes a challenge. When you have some chronic disease or you are growing of age, you should get the right equipment. If you want to track your pulse and other health metrics, the best one will be this Deluxe meter. Want to know its features? Read them below:
- Veridian Healthcare – Deluxe Fingertip Pulse Oximeter is lightweight device which is easy to carry for nurses throughout their practice.
- It takes accurate measurements of pulse rate and blood oxygen saturation levels.
- It is a latex free device.
- Automatically shutdowns which not in use to save the battery.
- The device is FDA approved.
2. Santamedical Generation 2 SM-165 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter:
If you are a nurse and for the better case of your patient, you want to suit yourself with the latest pulse oximeter technology, you got to go for Santamedical Generation 2 SM-165 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter. Here is a profession where the lives of other’s depend on what you are doing. This is why you have got to make sure that you have the best equipment even when the clinic is not providing it. That is why we have brought this affordable product as well. Read the listed features of the device below:
- Santamedical Generation 2 SM-165 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter has latest technology with updated software and is perfect for your accurate pulse rate and SPo2 examination.
- Gives results within few seconds and is among one of the fastest devices.
- On its big LED display, it shows pulse rate, pulse wave, and battery life.
- It has a light and compact design.
- Needs 2 x AAA batteries to operate the device.
3. Deluxe SM-110 Two Way Display Finger Pulse Oximeter:
Since nurses have to deal with more number of patients every day, they should have more advanced devices like Deluxe SM-110 Two Way Display Finger Pulse Oximeter. Where there is a need to handle more people, the oximeter must be fast. However, the speed can affect accuracy. This is not true for the case of this device where speed and accuracy are the factors combined. Read the features of the product below:
- The product was redesigned in 2015 for better and more accurate pulse rate and SPo2 readings.
- The accurately measured readings are display on this big LED display.
- This device is also a gem for sportsmen and other people.
- Anyone from children to adults can enjoy this device.
- The device is approved by FDA and CE.
4. Finger Pulse Oximeter Portable FDA Approved:
FDA approved devices meet the requirements of customers and are of high quality just like Finger Pulse Oximeter Portable FDA Approved. Read its features below and buy if you like it.
- The results given by this device are tested by clinical trials.
- Finger Pulse Oximeter Portable FDA Approved is FDA and CE approved.
- Known for high-precision and accurate measurements of blood oxygen saturation and pulse rate.
- Has a good quality and large LED display.
- Free 2 x AAA batteries are included in the pack.
- When not in use, it would shut down automatically to save power.
5. MeasuPro Instant Read Digital Pulse Oximeter:
Here is a device which you can use for multitasking. Let us have a quick look at its features:
- MeasuPro Instant Read Digital Pulse Oximeter is good for nurses, doctors, and sportsmen.
- If you want to get the accuracy you need, you got to examine pulse rate and SPo2 with this device.
- MeasuPro Instant Read Digital Pulse Oximeter is also FDA approved.
- Comes with 2 year of warranty.
- A designed with is light and compact is for the 100% satisfaction of the customers.
6. Innovo Deluxe Fingertip Pulse Oximeter with Plethysmograph and Perfusion Index:
If you want to go for some additional features such as perfusion index and plethysmograph, you will want this device by paying a little extra. Listed below are some of the features of the device:
- Besides Pulse Rate and Blood Oxygen Saturation, perfusion index and plethysmograph can also be obtained with this device.
- A device which is known for precision and accuracy.
- Displays results on high quality and big LED.
- Runs with 2 x AAA batteries.
- Also good for people who do sports and daily exercise.
7. Acc U Rate Pro Series CMS 500DL Fingertip Pulse Oximeter:
If you want to have a look at more of these devices, the next one you should consider is Acc U Rate Pro Series CMS 500DL Fingertip Pulse Oximeter. Let us have a look at its features:
- The readings which it takes accurately are pulse rate, blood oxygen saturation level, and also the pulse strength of a person.
- The fastest response time is 10 seconds.
- You can see all the results on the big LED display.
- A device approved by FDA and CE.
- It has a finger chamber with smart spring system and has 2 x AAA batteries.
8. Zacurate 400B Fingertip Pulse Oximeter:
Another of our recommendations, a device with accurate and reliable measurements, good price, and product quality on which you can definitely rely. Let’s have a look at some of the top features:
- Zacurate 400B Fingertip Pulse Oximeter provides accurate measurement of pulse rate and blood oxygen saturation.
- For people who love sports and others such as mountain climbers, bikers, and skiers, this device is perfect.
- The device is approved by FDA and recommended for use to most doctors.
- The device can be used by people of all ages.
- It also contains 2 x AAA batteries to get power.
9. iHealth Air Pulse Oximeter for Apple and Android:
Here is another classic and professional device which not only doctors but also normal people can use. Let us have a look at the features of this pulse oximeter:
- iHealth Air Pulse Oximeter for Apple and Android is clinically tested.
- It accurately measures pulse rate, SPo2, and perfusion index of human body.
- Due to its lightweight, it is quite easy to carry with you all the time.
- It is compatible with Android and IOS and connects to apps via Bluetooth 4.0.
- Comes with a year of warranty and great for checking oxygen.
10. Zacurate Pro Series CMS 500DL Fingertip Pulse Oximeter:
Here is another device from this manufacturer which has been on our list from the previous one. The product name is Zacurate Pro Series CMS 500DL and let us have a look at its features now:
- Zacurate Pro Series CMS 500DL display its accurately measured pulse rate and SPo2 results on its large LED display.
- Large LED display enough to show all the results.
- Comes with a year of warranty and is FDA & CE approved.
- Runs with 2 x AAA batteries included in the pack.
- Perfect for doctors, suitable for bikers and others sportsmen.
So this was our list of top 10 best pulse oximeters for nurses 2019. If this guide was helpful and you got to choose your favorite product, don’t forget to rate us and keep coming back for more amazing medical products and their reviews.