In the vast field of medical science and diseases, one doctor cannot be good at everything. That is why different doctors have different specialties and you have got to choose your doctor depending upon the disease you get. One of the signs of a good doctor is that he always chooses the high quality medical equipment in order to examine, diagnose, and treat his patients. Pulse Oximeter is one of the important devices which enable a doctor to check the pulse rate and blood oxygen saturation levels. In this article, we have come up with the list of top 10 best pulse oximeters for respiratory therapists 2019.
10 Best Pulse Oximeters for Respiratory Therapists 2019 List:
Previously we written few buying guides about best pulse oximeters 2019 in which we covered all the pulse oximetes. Now today we are writing a guide on 10 Best Pulse Oximeters for Respiratory Therapists 2019 along with their features and pros and cons.
1. Fingertip Portable Pulse Oximeter:
When you have to choose between so many good products, the number one is always harder to choose. That is when you have got to look at the factors such as price, quality, and features of the product. For #1 on our list, we have chosen Fingertip Portable Pulse Oximeter. Let us have a look at the features of this product.
- This small and accurate device is perfect pulse oximeter for respiratory therapists and normal people.
- It accurately measures pulse rate and blood oxygen saturation levels.
- For its small size, you can easily keep it in your pockets.
- Fingertip Portable Pulse Oximeter is FDA approved.
- It gives superfast results within seconds.
Precision and Data Analysis:
When it comes to precision, there are very few devices which match the quality standards. However, the case is very different for this device where the precision is one of the strong suits and that is why it is important for us to praise. Also, this device does the data analysis of the readings so you are going to love that as well.
2. Quest 3-in-1 Pulse Oximeter:
Quest 3-in-1 Pulse Oximeter is a beautiful pulse oximeter which also measures heartbeat alongside SPo2 and pulse rate. Let us have a look at the different features of the device.
- Quest 3-in-1 Pulse Oximeter gives you the accurate measurement of heartbeat, pulse rate, and SPo2 levels.
- It also measures the perfusion index which is basically the strength of the pulse.
- The device is FDA approved.
- Quest 3-in-1 Pulse Oximeter is perfect for sportsmen and healthcare professional such as respiratory therapists.
- Fits easily in pocket.
The Bluetooth 4.0:
Bluetooth 4.0 is the latest and most advanced version of this wireless technology. Just so you can connect to the smartphones better and transfer your data, these devices have Bluetooth 4.0 installed and this is one of the strong suits of this Pulse OXIMETER device. It is fast and really connective that is why we featured it.
3. Nonin Medical GO2 Achieve Personal Fingertip Pulse Oximeter:
One of the smart device which you would want to get is Nonin Medical GO2 Achieve Personal Fingertip Pulse Oximeter for your pulse rate, oxygen blood saturation and heartbeat measurement. Let us have a look at its features now.
- The device is known to provide accurate measurements of pulse rate, heartbeat, and blood oxygen saturation.
- The device gives an accuracy which has been proved by clinical trials.
- Quickly displays all the results on the Large LED.
- Good for healthcare professionals and also sportsmen.
- The device is FDA approved and easy to use.
Auto On/Off and Colored Indicators:
Just so you can save some power from the batteries you are using, there is automatic turn on and off feature in this device. When you forget to turn it off manually, the automatic feature does the job for you when it is on standby for some time. Also, there are colored indicators in the LED for warning and different from low to high readings.
4. HealthSmart Premium Fingertip Pulse Oximeter:
If you haven’t got much time to count on a slower device, you will definitely want to go for HealthSmart Premium Fingertip Pulse Oximeter due to its fast and accurate measurements. Listed below are some of the features of the product.
- Provides fast and accurate measurements of important parameters such as pulse rate and SPo2 levels so you can definitely count on this device.
- The device is FDA approved and very famous all over the world.
- Its special feature is its speed which comes from a latest processor.
- Its large LED display shows all the results.
- A perfect device for both adults and children.
Full Year of Warranty:
You never know when the electronics are going to give up. However, this is one of the key factors on which the industry focuses on the most. So a better company will always give you a longer warranty with its products. Depending on the type of the device, however, a warranty of one year is really great.
5. Quest OXM-PC 60B Fingertip Pulse Oximeter with Backlit LCD Display:
One of the devices you can definitely count on with your money is Quest OXM-PC 60B Fingertip Pulse Oximeter with Backlit LCD Display. Let us have a look at its features.
- Gives fast and accurate measurements of SPo2 and Pulse Rate.
- Comes with better features such as alarm indicators for low or high ranges.
- Usually gives results within seconds of time.
- To save the batter, it automatically shutdowns when not in use.
- Also measures heartbeat and perfusion index.
- Comes with a warranty of 2 years.
Perfect Blood Oxygen Saturation:
There are many devices in which the metric of blood oxygen saturation is added just as an extra thing and that is why the focus on the accuracy and features is not really good. However, in this device, blood oxygen saturation is one of the primary metrics and that is why it is also made accurate and precise while making it quite easy to use.
6. The Health Gurus Fingertip Portable Pulse Oximeter:
Here is another of the devices which comes with special features such as variety in screens and examination features such as perfusion index. Listed below are some of the top features of the product.
- Besides Pulse rate and SPo2 which are basic measurements, the device also measures heartbeats per minute and perfusion index of a person.
- Shows the graphs for these different parameters so that you can analyze your health.
- Comes with a year of warranty.
- It is FDA approved.
- Ensures faster readings and displays on large LED display.
The Deluxe Edition:
If you have read our reviews for the number pick. Well, this is the enhanced edition which is named as the deluxe edition and is much more rich and advanced with the speed and some of its additional features. Being a little expensive, we have a reason for not ranking this on the number one spot.
7. OxyRead Finger Pulse Oximeter:
OxyRead Finger Pulse Oximeter is one of the very economical devices which comes with all the important features for pulse rate and blood oxygen saturation measurement. Let us move ahead and have a look at the features of the device.
- OxyRead Finger Pulse Oximeter gives accurate and faster readings of pulse rate, SPo2, and heartbeat per minute as well.
- In order to save you some power, it would turn off automatically when not in use.
- OxyRead Finger Pulse Oximeter is FDA approved.
- It comes with a year of warranty.
- Light and easy to use.
The Large LED Display:
If there is one thing which you will definitely love about this device, it is the large and quality LED of this smartphone. It is one of the finest LEDs which you are going to find in any of these devices with the large space for displaying all readings in one time and other important indicators such as of battery.
8. HealthSmart Deluxe Pulse Oximeter, Finger Pulse Oximeter:
HealthSmart have developed this series of Pulse Oximeters in which all the devices are in different colors. Color may not be a factor to a respiratory therapist who is a professional but a normal person would look for it. Let is discuss the features of this device now.
- Doesn’t matter whether you are at work, sports, or school, you can always check your pulse rate and SPo2 at any time.
- This deluxe edition is approved by FDA.
- When you take your finger off, the device also shutdowns to save power.
- It is very simple and easy to use.
- Comes with an official warranty from Amazon.
The Smartphone Compatibility:
If there is one thing which you will love about this device, it is the compatibility of the devices with the smartphones such as those from the Apple and Android operating systems. It completely syncs with them using the wireless technology and that is why the things become much easier for the users.
9. Asthmazine Fingertip Pulse Oximeter:
Here is another economical device with all the necessary features and is called Asthmazine Fingertip Pulse Oximeter. Let us have look at its features now.
- Asthmazine Fingertip Pulse Oximeter is suitable for kids and adults.
- It is easy and simple to use.
- Comes with a year of warranty and is economical.
- Accurately measures pulse rate and SPo2.
- Displays results on large LED display.
Accuracy and Precision:
If a device isn’t accurate, there is no point in that buying that. That is why, we have chosen this device as our second pick which is very accurate when it comes to the measurements. Also, as far as the measurement factors are concerned, there are much more in this device. However, not all are as accurate as the pulse rate and SPO2 which are the keys.
10. Pulse Oximeter from North American Healthcare:
Pulse Oximeter from North American Healthcare is your economical solution for the measurement of pulse rate and SPo2. Let us have a look at its features now.
- The device is made in USA.
- A high quality product with economical price.
- Takes accurate measurements of heart rate, pulse rate, and SPo2.
- Large LED display to show all the results clearly.
- Comes with warranty from the company.
The Fast Measurements:
No one likes to wait for the slower devices who take minutes to take the readings. That is why, our number one pick is made with a faster processor and the measurement recorder. Now just in 10 seconds, you can take all the readings you want with this meter which makes it one of the fastest devices for the purpose.
So this was our list of top 10 best pulse oximeters for respiratory therapists 2019. If you want to read more of such reviews and get different medical products, keep visiting our website and get what you deserve.